Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Second week of School

Well.. I haven't be updating much on my blog these few weeks as i had some administrative matters to attend to and the other major factor is that I can't seem to upload my pictures up here with regards to the trip in Melbourne and Sydney.. Haiz.. I guess my internet connection here is rather poor.. So i assume that its not blogger's fault.. Anyway.. A brief outline of stuffs...

My final semester is here already.. yes yes... i am very very eager to be in it.. also a little worried.. hehe.. but its an ever exciting semester for me, i had a Great Lecturer for my final Law subjects.... Btw.. i am taking 2 law subjects this term.. His style of teaching is really non-traditional.. and even in week 1... or should i say... last semester, i had heard of his reputation. hehe... Anyhow, I am really going to enjoy myself this semester... Reasons ??? Simple.. its my FINAL semester and i only have THREE days school week and THREE hours a day.. This is called shiokness!!! hehe... I guess i will have to keep in mind that i need to strive for the best i can for my work and also another thing is... well.. if you have been to my girl friend's blog... those of you who know who is it.. She had already foretold you guys that i will be back for a short period of time.. (i.e. i will be back in SEPTEMBER.. yes... believe it... its confirm that i will be returning.. ) Yeah.. that aside, I might not be able to meet up with everyone i want to.. but i will surely try to squeeze time for everyone.. Do excuse me for some days as i need to attend to more important stuffs.. (if you guys know what i mean.. heheh) Well. ... for the most of it, you will be able to have a piece of me... in Dec... that's for sure!! hehe OKay... I guess.. i blabber enough for now..

See you guys when i go back! Take care!

No comments: