Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Back to Mugging in Sydney

Time flies so fast that at a blink of an eye, I am already back in Sydney.....
I still can't believe that my days in Singapore are over at such a short instance...
Hmm.. 10 days of meeting up with my friends and spending quality time with my family, and of cos.. my darling Merz!!

It is really a blessing to once again meet up with my loved ones...

All the nice time with my secondary school friends who made the effort despite of their busy schedules to meet up with me really made me feel that i am really appreciated by them. Thank you guys!! Especially Jon, Pat, Ben - the good times of playing 'Magic'!! Superb feeling!! Its as though i went back in time to the days we played together in secondary school or even in polytechnic days.. Really enjoyed myself alot!! Mei Yee also seem to enjoy playing it on the last weekend. Even Zhiliang who didn't play for such a long time, also enjoyed the game.. LOL.. Really happy to see everyone gathering together like the old days~~
We still got places to go huh... Don't forget our agreement ya?

However, for some of the people that i didn't get to meet, I will like to extend my apologies to them, namely my polytechnic friends, my rotaract friends. But don't worry, i will be back soon too.. hehe.. Hopefully by then, i will have the opportunity to meet up with you guys again!

Well, i did have an early celebration for my birthday with my family and secondary school friends... hehe.. i got the photos here but i think i won't load them up till later posts~ To keep you guys glued to the blog.. LOL.. =)

Well, i guess this coming weeks in Sydney will be a rather rush weeks for me to finish up my assignments and research on my exam topics.. Aiming to go high on my grades this semester as its already my last semester. Might not be posting up much things here till my exams are over..

Alrighty, i guess i will just sign off here for now....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.