Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me....

Today marks a special day for me....
Yes... Believe it or not.. 25 years ago on this faithful day.. I was born.. hahahah~~ =D
Well.. although its a birthday for me.. but there is not much a celebration..
However, i did have a 'mini' celebration with my family and friends back in sg.. heheh..
That aside.. my house mate and i cooked claypot chicken rice for dinner and we had heaven's ice cream for desert.. yummy~~~
I was looking at my friendster and facebook accounts for birthday wishes.. and there were a few.. i had some nice sms being send to me as well... morning call by my brother to wish me happy birthday.. hahah.. not a bad day for me~~ hee... But i went futher looking at my darling's bloggy.... Guess what... there was a post... siting.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING! with a birthday song and birthday wishes... "Jumping for joy!!"
Oh man!! I feel like i just want to fly back to SG now to give her a nice warm hug and kiss for that.. Its so sweet!! really lol.. HOpe that she is well back at home~~
Coming back to reality... i got a quiz tomorrow.. yes.. a stupid quiz. but what to do.. life still have to go on.. Well.. i guess i better go back to mugging again...

No comments: