Monday, November 19, 2007

Long Holidays............

Hmm.. its surely a long time since i came online.....
Many many things had happened... hmm.. i think i will begin with where i left off... My birthday..... lol...
After my birthday celebrations... i had one big event which is after my 2 legal papers...
(i.e. a farewell party at my place). Many had come for the farewell...
Shamus cooked his ever famous Claypot Chicken Rice.. and I on the other hand, cooked Hainanese Chicken Rice... Everyone else invited were asked to bring some food.. heheh.. its more like a pot-luck farewell party.... Had a great time back then..
Senthil brought along his little puppy.. its so cute.. heheh... running around the house... but the sad part is that it urined in the kitchen.. lol.. well.. i guess that's the other part of having the puppy over for the party.. heheheh.. I really miss my naughty boy at home.. i think i will go back home and hug him and squeeze him... My naughty dog!! heheh

Talking of which, my legal papers... omg..... can you imagine.. writing 14 pages of materials in 2 1/2 hours??? That's what i do for the paper.. Estimated number of words is about 450 words per page.. almost 5800 words... (i.e. 32 words per minute).. my hands were numbed right after the exam..

Hmm.. then afterwhich, i had rent a car to travel around.. Went to Hunter valley... Blue mountains.. wanted to go canberra.. but my friend isn't there.. so went around other parts of sydney and took the opportunity to travel as much as i can..

Now.. i guess i need to spend my time revising on a subject that i don't really enjoy... sigh..
Besides that point.. my house got flooded by the washing machine.. its really a gift that i won't forget... Shamus and I ended up soaking up the water in the carpet till morning we go fetch his gf from the airport.. Feeling rather tired now.. i think i will stop for now..

I am going home soon!! Yay!!! Home sweet home.. my SINGAPORE!

^-^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.