Tuesday, September 4, 2007

16 more days to touch-down

Whee!!!! So happy that its just slightly more than 2 more weeks before i will be back in SINGAPORE! My home !! My country!!! hehe.. Sound alittle too patriotic huh... but its true... I love my country.. all the good food... security and most important of all.. my family and friends!
U guys ROCK!! whee hehe...

Although my trip back is relatively a short one... but i think i will make full use of it to spend time with my family and friends.. heheh yah... of cos.. some personal time with my gf too~~ I can't wait to see her again... Hmm... her ever smiling face... surely can melt my heart.. hehe...
Anyhow, all these aside.. i also got to maybe start doing my research for my final exam for my legal papers... Going to have 2 of time in 7 to 8 Weeks time.. So gotto do up my paper soon.. hmm... Can't wait to bring my Naughty boy out for a walk / run / Jog... either one... hehe... Wonder if he remembers me or not.... hmm........ Well.. only way to know is to go back and see his reaction when he sees me.. hehe..

Arrh.. one thing.. i guess u all must be wondering how come i nv be updating my blog recently.. well... actually i don't really have much things to update.. and i find it kinda a bore just to type the same stuff up here.. So till i got any news or updates to post.. i guess i won't be posting much stuff online.. I had seen some of my friends' blog.. Woah.. i can tell u.. they are really good bloggers unlike me.. hehe.. I don't seem to be have that much of things to blog abt.. and to think of it, my life here seems kinda slow-paced compared to SINGAPORE.. Lol.. Drinking and Eating is what the Aussies love ~ hehe.. But.. i don't really drink.. so only occasionally.. hehe...

Well.. I hope to be able to meet up with some of u guys back in SINGAPORE.. maybe for lunch/ dinner?? ya.. Other than that.. Will keep u all informed ya!~~
Till then.. See ya~~~

No comments: