Thursday, September 13, 2007

~~~Pissed~~~

All things were going well.... That is until i went for my 1st lesson of the day................
Reason?? The lecturer had changed the criteria for my Access Assignment... WHY am i so angry?? Simple... I am like already close to the finish line.. Where i can about 80% finish with it..
Now.. I am like back to SQUARE ONE!!! YES... As good as i haven't done it yet.... WAH LIAO!! All my previous SLEEPLESS NIGHTS....... All for nothing.....
Haiz... Still in the midst of doing the Assignment till now.. Kinda Pissed off....
Well.. I just want to finish this "shit" work ASAP....
Reason... Simple.. I am going to be home (SINGAPORE) in like 7 more days?? And during which i will like to spend the time with friends, Family and of course my DARLING GF... as well as to do up some sort of research on my LAW EXAM due in like 6 weeks time.. WHICH is not alot of time... Its going to be a taxing last 5 Weeks for me here in AUS...
Schedule as Follows:
Week 9 (18th Sept) - Legal Presentation 25%
Week 10 (1 Oct) - Arrival back to Sydney
Weel 11 - 12 ( 17 Oct) - Test of 13% for Info Sys (During which researching on Final Exam Questions for Legal)
Week 13 (24 Oct) - Access Project Submission Due
Week 14 (30 Oct & 1 Nov) - 2 Legal Papers 75% each
Exam Week... 1 Info Sys Exam 50%........
Oh man.. No more time left... Sigh......
Maybe I am just too worked up... I guess so...
OKay i think i better end here... As its already 3.45 am (SYD Time) which is 1.45am (SG Time).. I got an early class tomorrow 9am(SYD Time).. Alrighty....
Ciao~~~

No comments: