Monday, September 17, 2007

3 days....

In just another 3 days time.. i will be home at this time... Home in Singapore....
Can't wait to get on the plane to get out of this place...

Within such a short period since my last post.... I have a few close friends who had lost their loved ones... I suddenly start to realise how fragile life is on this planet.. This place we called 'HOME - EARTH'. I feel really sad to hear such news and my deepest condolences are to them and their family. I pray that they will be strong and also able to have the courage to stand up again and go on with Life...

This brings me back to something which i hold dearly.... "Treasure your things that you have now, Cos once its gone.. it will never be the same again"

I hope that my trip back to SG, i will be able to meet up with as many people as i can within the short time frame. Also, will like to spend some quality time with my family as well... Esp, my dad... Probably i will ask him to go cycling or jogging.. at the nearby park.. Yah.. that's a good idea.

Alrighty, will be going through my presentation slides for tomorrow... Wish me all the luck~~

No comments: