Monday, June 18, 2007

1st Major Exam Paper

Today i had my very 1st paper in the morning...
Its the elective paper that i had chose to take in my semester.
Was a very interesting subject and i kinda like the moldule alot.
Yah, I was awaken by my dreams this morning with a ringing phone...
I was like huh? who will call me in the wee hours of the morning at SDYNEY's time 7.20am..
( I had set my alarm clock, 2 handphone clock to ring at 7.30am).. Surprise, i saw its my darling!
My eyes are like still have closed but am happy that she called me.. Imagine.. it will be 5.20am back in SG's time.. The best part of it, i didn't ask her to give me a wake up call.. Hmm. So Happy to have her as my Darling! Wheee... I just wish i can hug her now!
Okay.. then i woke up for my hot shower.. mind you the weather is 13 degrees..
so if i don't get my hot shower. my body will be like still sleeping.. LOL..
Everything was going according to plan... Wake up at 7.30.. bathed washed my face.. got out of my house at 7.45am.. Walked to school... reach about 7.55am.. still can go grab a cup of coffee..
Was so happy.. took my time to walk to my examination hall and guess what ??
There wasn't such a room in my examination hall.. I was like..
WHAT THE HELL!! @#&^%(!_#&%
Worried.. i called my project mates.. they said that their location is at the lower campus.. (btw, my exam location is held in the upper campus of my school) I was like okay, i rushed down to their location to check if i am susposed to be there.. as there is also a similar exam room name at their location.. When i reached.. i almost wanted to kill myself.. that room is not for my exam.. I ended running back up to my original location to check the final time.. Lucky, i was early going school.. Then to my 'amazement'.. there at the entrance of the hall, stick a small A4 size paper with font size 14-16 stating "Gallery" room.... Imagine my facial expression.. i almost wanted to take out a knife to kill the exam invigilators... Then i looked at my watch.. left 10 minutes before the exam commence.. took out my notes to have a quick glance through... Panting... and feeling a little 'pek chek'... but then i still went for my examination with a peace of mind..
The examiner was rather kind to me.. he passed me my exam paper and checked my table.. it was rather shaky.. so he offered to get me a few cardboards to make it stable.. ya.. hmm.. well.. then i read through my exam script during the reading time allocated.. The 1st time read through.. i was like huh? what is it talking about.. but after a while, i said a simple and short prayer.. Lord help me to remember all i can.. then carried on to read other parts of the exam paper.. When writing time commence, i was like i haven't read finish. but what the heck.. just started on my MCQ part.. finished it in like 35 mins.. 5 mins faster than the allocated time.. went on to my short answer section.. finished them in like 30 to 40 mins.. 20 mins extra time to do the difficult section.. i was looking at the paper question again.. then somehow, some ideas came to my mind.. i was like hmm.. not bad... then started to write my thoughts down. Hopefully i will be able to do well for this paper.. Aiming to get a good grade for this subject also! hehe.. Alright.. then i am going to take a break now..
Should be starting my notes writing for my other 2 papers after dinner!! hehe.. Till then, See ya! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! All the best for your exams!!! Keep going!!! You can do it!!!

-Terence- said...

All the best for ur exams!!! See you sooon... And btw, ur blog is like WOW!!! So MuShY~~~ My hair all stand..LOL... Rock on and God bless

cheryl said...

i am so encouraged by your testimony abt the exam paper! im sure God will bless...!