Wednesday, June 27, 2007

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!!

Wheee !!!
Finally, the day had come.. Freedom is at hand.. The Last paper with ended with a tough fight at the examination room..
The feeling of my heart beating as the clock keeps ticking during the last few minutes in the exam is crazily a mad rush with my hand writing down the answers for the exams as best as i can. Then at the least expected sound of the invigilator saying this words " Pens down! No more writing..." I was still like no.. give me a few more mins.. arrghh.. i know the answer to this part.. let me write my answer down.. Noooooooooo....... Sob.... but at least i tried to keep within the time limit that i think i should spend on each question.. It was a over time on the 1st question being spend on me. I feel like crying at the end of the exam.. Its just no time to finish what i wanted to express my answer. Well... that's for law subjects especially at university level.
*Take a deep breath - Inhale and hold it there. . . and exhale*
Okay.. now after all the feelings of sadness and disappointment had passed, i was looking forward to really give myself a nice break.. which i did enjoy myself.. hehe.. =)
Went out with a few of my Singaporean friends here for a sumptuous dinner at a newly opened Singaporean Restaurant. After that went for some good desert at Randwick, a place near my church and my home.. Had a Hazeral Nut milk shake. heehee .. It good. hehe
Yah.. I will post up the photos in the next post, after i had uploaded them to my computer! hehe.
Hmm.. but in the midst of the celebration, i was thinking about my darling.. although not before my dinner.. cos my hungry stomach is screaming loudly for food.. I was almost famished.. But as i eat, i was thinking about how my darling cooked her food for me whilst she was here in Sydney. Hmm... I really miss her alot !!
Hope that she will be happy always and that i will be able to give her a nice and comfortable life to spend with the rest of my life here on this planet.
Just finished bathing and writing finish this post .. Going to sign off now.. ^-^

No comments: