Friday, June 8, 2007

Exam

Time flies so quickly this semester...
Without realising it, it is already Studvac (Study week break)
With it, its going to be the head-start for my head to get in the knowleadge from my text book.

Hmm.. its also a week since my darling left me.. We were together for 11 months already...
I wonder how is she doing now... Most probably enjoying herself with her family in Vietnam.. How i wish i can be there with her also.. Hmm.. well. its okay... just another 6 more months before we can see each other??

Today will mark my 1st day of studying for my exams... Hopefully i can get my head to it.. Hee.. the weather now is so conducive to sleep.. its like only 14 degree here.. and the best of it all.. its raining cats and dogs.. with the strong wind.. I almost didn't want to wake up from bed.. so cozy under my comforter... Hmm.. now the sound of my room is the heater fan blowing and my keyboard sound.. I can't believe that my darling had already went back home.. arrghhh.....
But nvm.. she told me to be strong. so i will... hehe..

Well.. i have no idea how are my friends back in singapore too.. hopefully they are good and well.. can't wait to go back singapore... only if i can find any cheap airfare tickets back to singapore.. hmm.. okay.

Well.. Thank God that my exams are well spread out... i supposed.. i just finished 2 papers this week... both of them are General Education... something outside my course work.. Hope to do well in both of them too.. Hmm.. i still have 3 more paper to go before the end of my semester...

The dates are 18; 26 and 27 of June... Fast eh.... i guess so too.. after which i will be a free man.. for 3 weeks that is.. Alright then.. i think i better get going to start my revision... Till then.. i guess i will say "Saronana" ; "Alvaur"; "Des ber dan neo"... Meaning Good bye in jap, french and Russian,,,

No comments: