Sunday, June 3, 2007

Fond Memories From 18 May to 3 Jun

Hehe.. As promised.. Here goes the picture lists...
Oh.. yah.. not all the photos are uploaded.. hee~~ These are the few that both of us look good wahaha...


"Isn't the baby so cute... hehe.. He is only 2 weeks old.. Wooohoooo!!!! My Mer with her colleage friend in uni"



"Us @ my cosy room"




Taken together with Andre @ her graduation.. Wonder when will it be my turn.. *Sigh*


Two lovely ladies (both gradutates)



Taken @ Sydney's Fish Market


Us again.. with my little cow.. hehe (cute?)


"My name is Yap, Mer Yap......"



"Yummy!!! Jap Food!"




"Don't play play with me.. Best in Redhill and Clementi.. Some even say Hougang...." (Wait a minute.. I thought i should be the one... )


Last Dinner @ a Belgium Resturant...(Not much a mood to eat although the food is really superb!!!)
Will upload more pictures soon.. hehe.
Till then.. Keep droping me comments k?

No comments: