Sunday, June 3, 2007

:'( - Missing you - :'(

Its already 9.o5am now.. My darling is already on the flight back to Singapore...
The room now is so quiet... so empty.. In the back of my mind... all the fond memories of her laughter, her smile, her whining expression seem to be replaying over and over my head. It was quite a while that i last blogged.. Ya, was really busy with rushing for projects, 2 are just due on Friday. I really have to thank God for all the good things that he had given onto me, i just feel so blessed and even up to now, when the empty air echoed around my room, i still can feel her love for me here. I got to admit, i did cry when i came back home after sending her to the airport. I just simply hate "Good-byes".... *sniff*
Thinking back now, although we didn't travel really far, but just having her to spend time with really boost my morale up in these busy weeks. Why Busy?? With assignments due, and exams just around the corner - one cannot just don't think about the heaps of stress that will come after this.. Hehe.. To be frank, i am going to have an exam in like about 28 hours time and another on thursday~ phew!! Got lots of mugging with the books to do..
Yah.. I do cherish all the moments that i had spend with her..*hugs* My dearest darling.. Thank you for all that you have done for me in these 2 weeks. Time had flew past us so fast that i didn't even realise that i have to send you off at the airport already. It just seem like yesterday you have just arrived here in Sydney. Do take care of your health okay?
Hmm... I guess i will be preparing to head to church for now. After which, i will be rushing around again. hee~ Got to get my other stuffs for my preparation for my exams.
I will upload the photos later this week after i finish my exams. Do give any comments too!
Btw, can you help me click the 'anime fever' button every time you visit my site ?(only once a day) *pretty please* hehe~ There are good anime there to watch too.. for free.. heehee!!
Alright, i gotto go now. Till then, See ya!

2 comments:

. said...

Heya darling, =)

I'm missing you alot too. =( Really hope to see you again, and I really do miss everything about you, your laughter, your playfulness... everything. Yeah, time flies, and I really do have a great time spending with you in Sydney. The moment spent was priceless, isn't it?

Honestly, I cried before reaching Sg. In my heart, I really didn't want to be seperated from you. Yeah, I really am looking forward to you holding my hands again. Darling, I love you. =)

Take care of yourself there in Sydney. And remember, I'm always here. *HugZ*

-Terence- said...

HAHAHA.... Good blog... So romantic orh!!! XP~~~~ Then nv miss ur cousins!!!!! HAHA...

Your cousin,
Terence