Friday, June 29, 2007

Transformers!

Whee.. its the second day of freedom.. haha. sounds like i am suffering here right now.. hehe.. Anyway.. Went out to Eastgardens (Shopping Mall) to get grocery and look for presents.. heehee.

Yah.. Of course, also went there for my breakfast cum lunch..
Ate Japanese mixed vegetable rice.. sounds wierd.. but its really good..
I had fried rice with 3 dishes, japanese curry chickem, miso beef and mixed vegetables consisting of brocolis, carrots, bak choy and corn.. hehe. But still....it can't beat the good food that my darling can cook! hehe.. Missing her lots though!

Hmm.. Then after meet up with my other singaporean friend to get the movie tickets for TRANSFORMERS - Its a MUST watch for all my friends out there.. It kinda like re-living back to the days where i was a kid, so fancinated by the cartoons and movies of it.. I tell you this movie rocks.. hehe. If i get the chance again, to ever watch this show.. i won't mind.. hehe
Money worth spending! hehe.. anyway.. I did promise to upload photos right.. hehe

Here they are....

"Madom President Jo -SSA with her childhood friend"

"Mr. Senthil with Madam President"

"Me- trying to do a shot of the ambience, unfortunately it made me look like a ghost"


"My house-mate Shamus and Jo's childhood friend"

"Finally, a waiter help us to take a group picture of the night's outing"

Yah.. that's about all the photos that we took that night on our freedom.. hehe. Unfortunately, i didn't take any photos today as it was rather a normal outing.. Nothing much special to take even though i did bring along my camera...

All righty.. That's about it.. I guess i better log off now. hehe.. Well.. I miss singapore still. hehe.. Its where my roots are! Wooo Hooo!!! In another few more months.. i will be back.. YEAH!! I am coming back yeeeehaaa!!! Let's Rock!

"Its the human's choice on how they are to lead their lives" - Automus Prime (Leader of the AutoBots) =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
. said...

lolz.. darling Ber.. hehe.. The previous comment isn;t in french. Heheh.. So let me end this in french.

Je T'aime... hahaha.. =p


It means "I love you".

-Terence- said...

Even though it's kind of late to post a comment here...LOL... But jus wanna say that i managed to watched Transformers and i totally agree with wad u said abt that show...LOL...