Saturday, June 23, 2007

Preparation for last 2 papers

Hmm.. Just taken a nice hot shower, didn't have the mood to start my work as of yet.. Maybe its the nice weather to sleep that is causing the 'engine' not to able to fire up as of yet. Heh, anyway, looking at it, in another 2 more days, i will be taking my next paper and the following one the very next day. . . after which, most of my friends will be flying back to SINGAPORE!!! Grr... while i am stuck on this foresaken land .. Arrgghh.. I also want to fly back SINGAPORE!! Haiz. anyway, that's besides the point, I still need to focus on my coming exams. Corporate Law and Business Taxation.. hmm.. in army terms, "Cheong ah!!" hehe.. but no mood to start up .. die la..
Hmm.. wonder what are my friends back in singapore doing now, probably enjoying themselves at a movie.. hanging out.. while me, slogging out with my notes writing.. hmm. i guess very soon i will be going to find a job.. kinda fast.. arggh.. my thoughts are in a mess..

OKay okay.. i better stop thinking of those things that are still quite a while later.. FOCUS.. Focus........... Exam..... my darling..... arrghh.. hmm.. i wonder what is she having for her dinner with her family now.. haha.. jia liat arh!!!

*yawn* this is not good...
Last 2 papers to go.. Endure.... okay.. gotto go now.. start my engine... vrrooooommmm...

No comments: