Saturday, June 16, 2007

2 More Days before my Exams...

Hmm.. Just came back from church.. Was a wonderful mass..
Response : " My Lord is my sherphed, there is nothing i want"
Although it has been a very stress-ful week for me, as in for studies,
I still think to myself.. what is the benefit of not going to church for that one week.. of one hour... can help me in my studies...
The answer.... NOTHING...
Then what if i go for an hour mass.. what benefits do i get... hmm.. ALOT!!!
1. A break away from my room..
2. A form of exercise to walk up to church...
3. Get to meet some people....
4. Have a hot dinner which i had (KFC) hehe. .super long nv eat le.. but still not as good as SG =P
5. Do some of my gorceries shopping.. which i bought only milk n toilet rolls.. since they are on offer.. LOL..
6. Most important.. still get to hear God's message.. Hehe..

Ya.. hmm.. Well.. i really got to say this, its freezing cold here.. so i better get myself a nice hot shower and head back to my boring books..
Sigh.. =(

No comments: